One should have a highly positive mindset and confident approach for scoring a good percentage. Solving questions out of NCERT books will give you a good grasp on concepts and you will get to know standard methods to solve different type of question.
- Concentrate on the most important chapters to score high. Here are the most important question papers with solutions from most important chapters.
- The topics to mainly focus on in Calculus are Limit of Sum, Maxima and Minima application problems.
- Highly downloaded sample question paper - Download here
- Do mock test after preparing all the chapters. Write down all the formulae in a handy notepad and revise it frequently and practice previous year questions.
- Revise all the important questions and formulas from a chapter weekly. Do mock test after preparing all the chapters.???????