Getting full marks in CBSE 11th Mathematics is quite simple, though it may sound a Herculean task.
- Solve Miscellaneous Examples and Exercises from the NCERT book. It is present at the end of each chapter. Get more question papers along with answer keys at https://www.qb365.in/materials
- Here are the highly downloaded model question papers for the above chapters.
- Straight Lines frequently asked questions with answer keys - Download here
- Relations and Functions HOTs questions with solutions - Download here
- Principle of Mathematical Induction sample question paper with answer keys - Download here
- Value-based questions with solutions from Linear Inequalities - Download here
- Learn your trigonometry formulas, especially Sum-Product and Multiples- Submultiples.
- After completing the syllabus from the NCERT textbook, consult a refresher by any of the authors like RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal etc. It gives a broader view of the questions to be asked in the paper.
- At last, avoid silly mistakes, show all steps since stepwise marking is done is a positive point.