Scoring good marks in physics is easy if you work on derivations ( important) and numerical. Physics is a important subject, not only for board examinations but also for various competitive entrance exams.
- Focus on important topics first and give more attention to the important chapters. Go through NCERT books from cover to cover.
- Practice the important questions from these chapters. Below is the sample question paper from the most important chapters.
Work, Energy, and Power highly downloaded question paper - Download here
Thermal Properties of Matter important questions - Download here
Thermodynamics repeatedly asked question - Download here
Kinetic Theory most important questions - Download here
Gravitation frequently asked questions & Answers - Download here
Laws of Motion HOTs questions with solutions - Download here
Wave expected questions for board exams 2019 - Download here
- Practice CBSE sample papers and previous year question papers. Here is the sample question paper with answer keys for you - Download here
- Evaluate yourself with different sets of questions and correct yourself with the solutions available at https://www.qb365.in/materials
- Try to make short notes about the concept that will help you during your revision specially when you will to face any competitive exams.