Economics generally deals with production, distribution, and consumption of goods. It has both, qualitative as well as quantitative aspects. Hence, you need to study it from both, qualitative and, also, quantitative aspect for your board exams.
- Thoroughly read, understand and master all the topics given in the NCERT books as NCERT books are prescribed by CBSE.
- Make effective notes of chapter-wise definitions, important points, formulae, relationships between different economic variables and also highlight the important parts of the points while making notes.
- Practice Sample question papers and model question papers to improve the scores.
- First complete micro and then move to macro. The concepts in all the chapters are linked. Going to a proper sequence will help to avoid any kind of confusion. Get question papers for practice at https://www.qb365.in/materials.
- Typical problems include completing the table involving MC, TC, TFC, TVC etc., the elasticity of demand and supply, calculating national income etc. With adequate practice, these can be perfected.
- Keep practicing. Work hard. You will definitely score well in your exams.