Business is a dynamic process that connects the new technology with human ability in a Business environment. If you want to score 100/100 in business studies then firstly you must understand with the business processes and interact with the business environment. Business studies paper can be divided into 2 parts.
Part A - Contains Principles and Functions of Management questions.
Part B- Contains Business Finance and Marketing questions
- Learn the NCERT textbook thoroughly. It is enough because the answer keys and value points are from it.
- The main problem is interpreting the question. The questions will be some one-page lengthy case study and you need to understand the point correctly.
- Practice as many questions as you can. Instant question papers are available at https://www.qb365.in/materials.
- Practice previous years question papers during the revisions. It will help to boost your confidence. Practice chapter wise important questions and this will help you to score more.
- After you finish your syllabus, revise as many times as possible.