In General, Social Science comprises History, Geography, Economics, and Civics. Understanding the portions of social science and the weightage attached to different sections will help you in deciding how much time to dedicate to each section. Here are the most important and useful tips for you to get good marks in social science.
- It is very clear that no question is ever asked outside NCERT textbooks. Read NCERT Book from beginning to end. All topics in the syllabus for the exam are covered in the NCERT book. Here is the sample NCERT based question paper for social science - Download here
- Practice past 10 years previous question papers. You can get the previous year question papers at https://www.qb365.in/materials.
- Remember each one line of your textbook contain questions and answer is just below of that question. Here is the high download sample question paper - Download here
- Coming to the map you need to remember the names of rivers, oil fields, steel and iron industries etc.. and their locations.
- If you had trouble in getting the right choice of question, stop worrying. Visit https://www.qb365.in/materials to get different sets of question paper. Here is another sample question paper to practice - Download here
- Practice with chapter wise question papers in order to strengthen yourself in a particular chapter. Here is the chapter wise sample question papers.
- Social science is intricate yet scoring. Make your own simple notes. Understand the difference between political parties, interest groups and pressure groups (they're important!). Write the important years and dates in a separate notebook and revise them every day.