Mathematics is the easiest and high-scoring subject if you are clear with the concepts. Start practicing and You will see that you will slowly develop interest. Getting full marks in CBSE 11th Mathematics is quite simple, though it may sound a Herculean task.
- Firstly solve NCERT thoroughly and look for selective problems from R.D. Sharma.
- Solve Miscellaneous Examples and Exercises from the NCERT book. It is present at the end of each chapter. Get more question papers along with answer keys at https://www.qb365.in/materials
- Give your first preference to important chapters such as Sets and Relation, Limits and Derivatives, Permutation and Combination, Statistics.
- Here is the highly downloaded model question papers for the above chapters.
- Learn your trigonometry formulas, especially Sum-Product and Multiples- Submultiples.
- After completing the syllabus from the NCERT textbook, consult a refresher by any of the authors like RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal etc. It gives a broader view of the questions to be asked in the paper. Development