10th Standard CBSE Maths Syllabus
Best exam strategy to get full marks in 10th Mathematics
Maths is a subject that demands patience, persistence and practice. Aim to solve at least 10-20 questions every day.
- Go through your NCERT books and solve R.S Agarwal examples, since all the questions come from NCERT and RS Agarwal books.
- Make your own small notes for chapter wise and solve the model question papers.
- Formulas should be revised as much as you can as getting excellent scores in these papers will help you get a 10 CGPA in 10th boards.
- Revise important theorems like Pythagoras theorem, Basic Proportionality theorem, and areas of similar triangles. The question paper will surely have two/three questions based on these topics.
- Get model question paper along with detailed solutions for all subjects at https://www.qb365.in/materials/cbse/post/10th-standard
Tags: Best exam strategy to get full marks in 10th Mathematics, Exam strategy to get 100/100 in CBSE Class 10 Maths, Exam tips to get good marks in 10th Mathematics