10th Standard CBSE Science Syllabus
How to get full marks in CBSE Class 10 Science
- Read the NCERT textbook thoroughly.
- Balance the chemical equation properly. Understand how chemical reaction taking place, what type of reaction is it. Practice Chapter wise questions available at https://www.qb365.in/materials/cbse/post/10th-standard/science-65
- Learn the formulas. Learn the Ray diagrams because it will definitely come in board exam. Practice the numerical.
- Practice diagrams and figures regularly. Practice Past Year Board Papers. Revise the important Definitions and Diagrams.
- Solve at least 1 sample paper daily. Write the important equations and formulas in a separate notebook and revise them every day.
Tags: Useful tips to score 10 CGPA in 10th Science, Tips to score 10 CGPA in CBSE class 10 Science, Tips to score good marks in 10th Science, Best exam strategy to get full marks in 10th Science, Exam strategy to get 100/100 in CBSE Class 10 Science