10th Standard CBSE Science Syllabus
How to score good marks in CBSE Class 10 Science
Science is factual as well as interesting. Science plays an important role in life. Science or General Science is still a common subject, the disciplines of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology have now emerged.
- Solve your NCERT book at least twice before the exam. After doing your NCERT thoroughly go for the sample papers. Solve as many sample papers as you can. Model Question paper available for all subjects at https://www.qb365.in/materials/cbse/post/10th-standard
- Refer to books by Lakhmir Singh and Manjit Kaur. They help build a solid foundation.
- Frequently asked value based questions with solutions - Download here
- Prepare flow charts at the end of every topic, this helps during the time of revision.
- Focus on basic concepts, a strong foundation goes a long way. Make notes in points. It will help in learning the topic and also at the time of revision, it becomes easier.
- Practice various CBSE sample papers. Solve the practice papers within the stipulated time, this helps in creating a mindset for the actual exam. Revise the important Definitions and Diagrams.
Tags: Useful tips to score 10 CGPA in 10th Science, Tips to score 10 CGPA in CBSE class 10 Science, Tips to score good marks in 10th Science, Best exam strategy to get full marks in 10th Science, Exam strategy to get 100/100 in CBSE Class 10 Science