Most Useful tips to secure 10 CGPA in 10th Mathematics
Mathematics is the easiest and high-scoring subject if you are clear with the concepts. Start practicing and You will see that you will slowly develop interest. Getting a 10 CGPA in CBSE 10th Mathematics is quite simple, though it may sound a Herculean task.
- Evaluate yourself weekly with all subjects to analyze the weak part of the studies. Click to download the model question paper with answer keys for your self-evaluation- Download here
- Practice previous year question papers available at https://www.qb365.in/materials to enhance your performance. Click here to download model question papers.
- Test yourself weekly with all chapters. Practice the below chapter wise model question papers
- After completing the syllabus from the NCERT textbook, consult a refresher by any of the authors like RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal etc. It gives a broader view of the questions to be asked in the paper.
- At last, avoid silly mistakes, show all steps since stepwise marking is done is a positive point.