12th Standard CBSE Introductory Micro and Macroeconomics Syllabus
Tips & Tricks to score full marks in CBSE Class 12 Economics
Economics is quite an easy subject there are a lot of concepts involved so you need not to cram at all. All you need to do is understand the concept deeply.
- Start with NCERT Books. Use them to create your base for the whole year.
- Microeconomics largely requires diagrams and tables for different concepts be it studying the dependence of demand of a commodity on consumer’s income or be it studying cross-price effect on market equilibrium.
- Economics Determination of Income and Employment most important questions - Download here
- Government Budget frequently asked questions & Answers - Download here
- National Income And Its Measurement HOTs questions with solutions - Download here
- Consumer's Equilibrium And Demand expected questions for board exams 2019 - Download here
- Numerical comprise of nearly 25–30 marks of the entire paper which can be completed easily within half an hour. Practice lots of them. Typical problems include completing the table involving MC,TC,TFC,TVC etc.
- Focus and focus more on diagrams, as diagrams can be your strength to show you better from others ,don't forget to label your diagrams as an incomplete diagram leaves a dissatisfied impression on checker .
- Practice last 10 years questions. Get previous year question papers at https://www.qb365.in/materials.You will find some repetitive Questions and Question Papers have the exactly the same pattern. So prepare by the same pattern.
Tags: Tips to score full marks in CBSE 12th Economics, Strategy to get good marks in 12th Economics , Top Tips to score good marks in CBSE 12th Economics, Best strategy to get full marks in CBSE 12th Economics, tips to score good marks in Economics for CB