PES Scholastic Aptitude Test ( PESSAT ) MBA Entrance Examination 2019 notifications

PESSAT is an All India Online Entrance Exam directed for admission to PES University. PES University Bangalore directs Scholastic Aptitude Test ( PESSAT ) for admission to  B.Tech  MBA ,and all other courses. This test is important for all students applying for PES university programs.

PES University Scholastic Aptitude Test acronym as PESSAT is conducted by PES University for providing admissions to desiring students to various Under Graduate and Post Graduate level programmes. 

PESSAT will not apply for PESIT South Campus, PESIMSR & PES Central Campus. PESIT South Campus will continue with affiliation from VTU.

terms and conditions

PESSAT MBA Entrance Examination Terms & Conditions Details- 2015 Terms & Conditions of Service PES provides the facility for Online Application for application through the Internet. PES’s rules & regulations apply to all ...

View Details
Contact Address

PESSAT MBA Entrance Examination Contact Details- 2015 For any PESSAT MBA Entrance Examination related queries, candidates can communicate PES University through below mentioned contact address, Help- line numbers, or Email- ID. Address:              ...

View Details
Results

PESSAT MBA Entrance Examination Result- 2015: PESSAT- 2015 results for MBA will be approximately published on MAY 2015. Candidates keep on search with official website for further details. For more details kindly ...

View Details
Application Procedure

Application Procedure for the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test ( PESSAT ) MBA Entrance Examination -2015 PES Scholastic Aptitude Test ( PESSAT ) Engineering Entrance Examination Applying candidates Application forms are available ...

View Details
General Studies and Engineering Aptitude

Exam Centre for the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test ( PESSAT ) MBA Entrance Examination -2015 Karnataka    :  Bangalore, Mysore ,Mangalore ,Madikeri,  Hassan, Tumkur, Chikmagalur, Udipi, Karwar, Shimoga, Chitradurga,  Davangere, Haveri, Bellary, ...

View Details
Exam Pattern

Exam Pattern for the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test ( PESSAT ) MBA Entrance Examination -2015 Subject Name No. of Questions English Comprehensive / Verbal Ability  30 Analytical & Logical Reasoning 40 Quantitative Reasoning 40 General Awareness 10   Test Duration: 120 ...

View Details
Eligibility Criteria

Eligibility Criteria for the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test ( PESSAT ) MBA Entrance Examination -2015 40% of seats given to PGCET In the remaining 60% of the seats, the order or selection ...

View Details
Important Documents

Important Dates for the PES Scholastic Aptitude Test ( PESSAT ) MBA Entrance Examination -2015 Start of PESSAT 2015 online registrations November 3, 2014 Last date of Online Registrations June 2015 Slot bookings February 2, 2015 PES ...

View Details