TS EAMCET Medical 2019 General English
The counselling of TS EAMCET Medical 2017 will be conducted in the month of July by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Hyderabad. TS EAMCET Medical 2017 counselling will be conducted as per the schedule released by counselling committee for allotment of approximately 2650 MBBS and BDS seats in medical and dental colleges of Telangana. The TS EAMCET Medical counselling 2017 will be conducted in offline mode and candidates have to report at designated centres as per the schedule allotted for their rank.
TS EAMCET Medical Counselling Centre 2017:
The counselling of TS EAMCET Medical 2017 will be conducted at four designated centres in Telangana. The TS EAMCET Medical 2017 counselling centres will be updated on announcement of counselling details for 2017 academic sessions.The four centres where last year TS EAMCET Medical counselling was conducted are given below:
JNTUH Counselling Centre, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
PGRR Distance Education Counselling Centre, OU Campus, Hyderabad
Kakatiya University Counselling Centre, Warangal
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
Registration for documents verification:
- Candidates have to get their documents verified before participating in the counselling procedure. For documents verification they have to visit the help line centres (HLC) of TS EAMCET Medical 2017.
- Candidates have to pay the required processing fee and obtain verification cum registration form from computer operator for participating in counselling process
- After obtaining the verification form, candidates must verify all the details printed on the verification cum registration form.
- SC/ST categories candidates have to report to Caste Verification Officer and submit the original documents of their category for verification and clearance. Only then they will be considered.
- General Category candidates have to report to the Certificate Verification Officer for verification of Original documents
- At the time of verification, officer will scrutinize candidate’s original certificates like admit card/hall ticket, rank card, marks memo, academic certificate, income certificate etc.
- After verification, Officer will give a receipt of verified documents which will be used during seat selection process
Seat selection Process:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions given in the Manual Option form for selecting the MBBS and BDS seats.
- Candidates are advised to properly fill in the Manual Option form for selecting medical and dental colleges and course.
- Candidates have to click on ‘Candidates Registration’ Login on the Official website of TS EAMCET 2017.
- After successful registration click on ‘Candidates Login’ for choosing options.
- After filling up choices candidates are advised to click on ‘Save button’ to lock their choices.
- After successful option entry, Logout from Option Entry form and Close the browser.
Final Allotment of Seats:
- The MBBS and BDS seats will be allotted to candidates according to rank in merit list, category, sex, local area, special reservation category etc.
- Candidates have to download the allotment order through Candidate’s Login abased on that they have to report the allotted colleges for admission.
TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Counselling Highlights:
- If candidates have not participated in previous round of counselling then they can participate by attending Certificate Verification at one of the HLC.
- If no seat is allotted in previous rounds of counselling, then candidates can participate in other rounds of TS EAMCET Medical 2017 counselling provided their certificates were verified at the HLC.
- If a seat is allotted in previous phase of counselling and candidates do not want admission in that particular college and do not report at the college or paid the fee then such candidates are entitled to participation in the Counseling and will be eligible to join a new college/course. Such candidates will also not be entitled for the previous allotment of any seats.
Documents required for TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Counselling:
During TS EAMCET Medical 2017 counselling candidates have to bring following documents in original and two sets of attested copies.
- TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Admit Card
- TS EAMCET Medical 2017 Rank Card
- SSC or equivalent examination certificate indicating Date of Birth
- Certificates showing qualifying marks in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer certificate
- Certificates from Class 6 standard to Intermediate
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar
- Candidates claiming for reservation under special categories must show the certificate
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC-SC-ST issued by an Officer prescribed (a) Income Certificate of Parent issued by M.R.O / Tahsildar on or after 01.01.2017 (b) Service records & SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent/ relative if parent is not in-service
- The candidates claiming fee exemption have to show the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar