BCECE Medical 2019 Counselling Procedure
BCECE 2019 Counselling Procedure:
BCECE 2019 Counselling will be conducted after the results for JEE Main 2019 and NEET 2019 are announced. Since, there will be no exam conducted by BCECE Board as announced in latest notification, the BCECE Counselling 2019 will be based on JEE Main 2019 rank list and NEET 2019 merit list only.
BCECE Counselling includes the following 6 steps:
1. Online registration:
BCECE Counselling commences with online registration during which aspirants are required to register themselves on the Counselling portal by entering their BCECE Roll Number, Name, Father's Name and Date of Birth. Besides this, aspirants will also have to enter other details.
2. Online option entry/ choice filling and locking of choices:
Now aspirants need to log in with their BCECE roll number and password. After logging in, candidates will be required to choose from the options available and lock the same. After this, aspirants need to take a printout of the filled in options for all future references.
3. Provisional seat allotment:
At the third step, aspirants need to log in again and check their seat allotment status. Students will be issued a provisional seat allotment letter which will have the counselling venue and other details. Aspirants will be required to take a print out of the provisional seat allotment letter.
4. Handwriting verification:
At this stage, aspirants handwriting specimen will be taken which be compared to the candidate’s handwriting on OMR answer sheets.
5. Final BCECE seat allotment:
This step will require students to login again to check final seat allotment for BCECE. Candidates are advised to take a printout of final seat allotment letter. For their admission to allotted college, candidates need to report to the college specified in the final allotment letter. At the venue, they need to participate in document verification process and also pay the admission fee.
6. Document verification and admission:
· Students need to be present at the college they are allotted to on the date specified on allotment letter. They need to carry along the following documents in original along with a set of photocopies.
· Final BCECE Seat Allotment Letter
· Class 10th or equivalent exam admit card, mark sheet and provisional certificate
· ISc or equivalent exam admit card, mark sheet and passing certificate
· A certificate mentioning the subjects and clearly stating that result of this examination has not been announced by the Principal of the Institution Concerned. (in case of candidates appearing in the qualifying examination)
· BCECE Admit Card
· 6 photographs (identical/ matching to the photographs used in BCECE Admit Card).
· Caste Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence. (if applicable)
· Annual Income Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence. (if applicable)
· Self-attested latest photographs of the candidate.
· Part-A of Application Form properly filled in by the candidate along with photograph pasted on it.
· Domicile Certificate to be obtained from Concerned C.O. countersigned by DM or SDO (Civil) of permanent residence.
· Character Certificate to be obtained from the Head of the Institution last attended.
· Certificate for Disabled Quota (if applicable)
· Certificate for Serviceman's Quota (SMQ) mentioning the relationship with the candidate (if applicable)
· Certificate showing that candidate's parent is an employee of UNO and is posted at present in Bihar. (if applicable)
· Certificate showing that candidate's parent is a Govt. of India or any PSU employee and is posted in Bihar. (if applicable)
· Certificate showing that candidate's parent is a Govt. of Bihar employee. (if applicable)
· Refugee Registration Certificate to be obtained from Concerned DM or ADM authorised by DM or Refugee Registration Officer.
· Certificate for candidates who have not studied from Bihar but claim to be a citizen for 10 years or more in respect of their parents from the Principal of the Institution from where they are studying for the qualifying examination indicating the Permanent Address as recorded in the Admission Register of that institute.
· Counselling Call Letter of BCECE
· Medical Certificate